Welcome to the website of TUBOS REUNIDOS, whose corporate address is Barrio Sagarribai 2, 01470 Amurrio (Alava), Spain. Tel.: (+34) 945 897 100 Telefax: (+34) 945 897 150 and URL address www.tubosreunidos.com
The purpose of this website is to provide users with information concerning the products and services of the company. Please read the following information carefully before using this website, since its use is subject to the following conditions:
- FIRST.- All website contents, whether texts, images, sound, files, brands, logos, colour combinations or any other item, its structure and design, selection and form of presentation of the materials included, and the computer programmes required for its operation, access and use, are protected by the industrial and intellectual property rights of TUBOS REUNIDOS.
- SECOND.- 1. In particular, but without limiting the generality of the user obligation expressed in the previous paragraph, the reproduction, except for private use, transformation, distribution, public communication, making publicly available and, in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website, as well as its design and the selection and form of presentation of the materials included in it are forbidden. Exploitation of this kind may be performed with the express authorization of TUBOS REUNIDOS and providing explicit reference is made to the company’s ownership of said property rights.
- THIRD.- Also forbidden is the decompiling, disassembling, sub licensing or transmission in any way, translation or carrying out work derived from the computer programmes required for the operation, access and use of this website and the services contained therein, as well to perform, with regard to all or part of these programmes, any of the acts of exploitation referred to in the preceding paragraph.
- FOURTH.- tubosreunidos.com is a registered domain of the company. Domains belonging to TUBOS REUNIDOS cannot be used in relation to other products or services which do not belong to the organisation and under no circumstances may they cause confusion among users or discredit TUBOS REUNIDOS.
- FIFTH.- TUBOS REUNIDOS does not guarantee that its website will operate uninterruptedly or be error-free, and reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without prior notice, access to its pages as well as to their contents, due to the need to carry out maintenance, repair, update or improvement operations, etc., although it will make specific efforts to avoid this and, if necessary, will correct or update them as soon as possible. In the same way, it does not control, nor guarantee, the absence of computer viruses in the services provided by third parties through the website that may cause alterations in the computer system.
- SIXTH.- TUBOS REUNIDOS is not responsible for direct or indirect damage arising from the use of this website, including damage to computer systems and entry of viruses. The organisation does not accept any responsibility arising from the connection, content or services available on linked sites referred to on the website.
- SEVENTH.- TUBOS REUNIDOS reserves the right to change and update the information contained on its website, or its configuration or presentation, at any time and without prior notice.
- EIGHTH.- In order to use some of the services provided by the website, users must provide TUBOS REUNIDOS with certain personal data, whose confidentiality the company undertakes to respect in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act (Ley Organica de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal - LO 15/1999) of 13 December and in compliance with the Information Society and Electronic Trade Services Act (Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico - 34/2002) of 11 July, as regards sending business communications. (See Data protection clause).
- NINTH.- Users are aware and voluntarily accept that both access to the website and use of any content contained therein takes place, in any case, under their sole responsibility, and they undertake to use it in full compliance with laws, navigation uses and these conditions, and that they will be responsible to TUBOS REUNIDOS or third parties for any damage which may be caused as a consequence of failure to comply with these obligations.